Alan J. Wax
Alan is a board-certified specialist in California workers' compensation
law. He is the founder and first president of the Los Angeles Valley Applicants'
Attorneys Association (LAVAAA). Alan attended UCLA undergraduate and Glendale
Law School and is a recipient of the Los Angeles Professional Excellent
Award and an active member of The Board of Governors for CAAA. He has
been recognized as a
Super Lawyer®, which represents the top 5% of lawyers in an area practice since 2006.
- Glendale University, J.D., 1985
- Glendale University, B.S.L., 1983
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1981
Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association