At the Law Offices of Wax & Wax, we have over 100 years of combined legal experience. With this background, we have been able to create a unique approach to handling our clients’ legal needs. When you retain our firm, we make ourselves available to answer your questions and concerns and devise an individual plan based on your case’s needs. Our Workers' Compensation attorneys personally handle each case to help ensure you benefit from our in-depth knowledge.
No two people are alike, which is why your legal representation should never rely on cookie-cutter solutions. The Law Offices of Wax & Wax is dedicated to handling workers’ compensation and Social Security disability cases in a personalized manner. We have conveniently located offices in Glendale and Santa Clarita, allowing us to serve the greater Los Angeles area.
How We Do Things Differently
Our workers’ compensation and Social Security disability lawyers always take the time to listen to your needs and address your concerns. Making sure you are informed during every step of the process is the first step in creating a solid case.
When preparing for a case, we take the following steps:
- We conduct a thorough interview of all our clients during our first meeting.
- When warranted, we depose or cross-examine doctors and other pertinent witnesses.
- We review medical records and all evidence, including anything submitted by defendants.
- We send out interrogatory medical information requests when a doctor is unclear on his or her findings.
- If need be, we schedule appointments for our client to be seen by doctors.
- If the doctor is an “Agreed Medical Evaluator” (AME), we contact defendants and request a joint interrogatory medical information request.
- We meet with our clients to prepare them for depositions, review evidence, and do whatever is necessary to prepare them for trial.
Following these steps allows us to better understand your case needs and help you accomplish your legal goals.
Call Our Glendale Workers' Compensation Attorneys for Assistance Today
Our award-winning attorneys are available 24/7 via email to all our clients, and we offer some cases on a contingency fee basis. We are pioneers in our field, dedicated to helping our clients.
Contact us online or call (818) 946-0608 today.