Robert F. Castillo grew up in Fontana and moved to Los Angeles in 2000. He’s been in LA ever since and does not have any plans to leave. He is dedicated to helping local residents ease their burden after a workplace injury by helping them pursue their workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Castillo enjoys seeing clients happy and knowing he worked as hard as he could to be at his best for those who put their faith in him. He gets excited learning about new topics or new ideas and ultimately wants to master workers’ compensation law.
With his clients, he likes to take his time to explain what he knows or answer questions as best as he can. He does this by thinking about questions that he himself would ask and how to best answer these issues for his clients. He got into workers’ compensation law because he really wanted to get into a field where he felt he could make a difference and help as many people as possible.
In his free time, Mr. Castillo enjoys reading and studying as well as going to the gym (one of his personal goals is to someday open his own gym). He’s always been a big sports enthusiast, usually rooting for any Los Angeles team. He enjoys going to Chavez Ravine to watch the Dodgers play and Staples Center to root for the Lakers. He has also been playing golf for a few years now, but would still consider himself a novice at the sport.
- Rio Hondo Community College – A.A. 2008
- University of California, Los Angeles – B.A. in Philosophy 2010
- Glendale University College of Law – Juris Doctorate 2016
- Santa Clarita Valley Bar Association
- Currently serving on the Board as Treasurer 2020- Present
- California Lawyers Association – Workers’ Compensation
Awards & Accolades
- 2015 Moot Court Finalist
- Top grade in Community Property & Torts
- Who's Who Top Attorneys of North America