Thorough Legal Knowledge & Top-Notch, Dedicated Experience
Every board-certified legal specialist has to demonstrate excellence in a number of rigorous tests. It is a difficult status to achieve, which is why you can be assured that retaining the services of a board-certified workers’ compensation lawyer from our Glendale or Santa Clarita offices can be a huge benefit in your case.
To become board-certified in workers' compensation law, our attorneys have:
- Passed written exams
- Met specific task requirements
- Have demonstrated years of experience in workers’ compensation cases
- Received favorable assessments by judges and lawyers familiar with our work
- Completed at least 45 hours of continuing education
- Practiced workers' compensation law for at least 25% of the time we’ve been in practice
- Are in good standing before the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board
How Our Glendale Certified Specialists Can Help You
We know what to do on a case from the get-go. As a result of our reputation as specialists in workers’ compensations, we have more creditability with insurance companies and defense attorneys. They know our findings are accurate and can trust our conclusions. Our authority aids in achieving a smoother course to a resolution.
The Law Offices of Wax & Wax have offices in Glendale and Santa Clarita, and we serving the Greater Los Angeles area. Contact us today at (818) 946-0608.