Alan J. Wax
Alan is a
board-certified specialist in California workers' compensation law. He is the founder and first
president of the Los Angeles Valley Applicants' Attorneys Association
(LAVAAA). Alan attended UCLA undergraduate and Glendale Law School and
is a recipient of the Los Angeles Professional Excellent Award and an
active member of The Board of Governors for CAAA. He has been
recognized as a
Super Lawyer®, which represents the
top 5% of lawyers in an area practice since 2006.
- Glendale University, J.D., 1985
- Glendale University, B.S.L., 1983
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., 1981
Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association
Read more about our history at the Law Offices of Wax & Wax.
Contact our Glendale workers' comp lawyers today to schedule a
free case evaluation!