Our Unique Approach
Pioneers in the Field of Workers’ Compensation in Glendale &
The Law Offices of Wax & Wax, we have
over 100 years of combined legal experience. With this background, we have been able to create a unique approach to
handling our clients’ legal needs. When you retain our firm, we
make ourselves available to answer your questions and concerns and devise
an individual plan based on your cases’ needs. Our
Certified Workers' Compensation Specialists personally handle each case, to help ensure you benefit from our in-depth
No two people are alike, which is why your legal representation should
never rely on cookie-cutter solutions. The Law Offices of Wax & Wax
is dedicated to handling workers’ compensation and social security
disability law cases in a personalized manner. We have conveniently located
offices in Glendale and Santa Clarita, allowing us to serve the Greater
Los Angeles area.
If you would like to speak to us about your case,
contact our Glendale attorneys online or (818) 946-0608.
How We Do Things Differently
Our workers’ compensation and social security disability lawyers
always take the time to listen to your needs and address your concerns.
Making sure you are informed during every step of the process is the first
step in creating a solid case.
When preparing for a case, we take the following steps:
- We conduct a thorough interview of all our clients during our first meeting.
- When warranted, we depose or cross-examine doctors and other pertinent
- We review medical records and all evidence, including anything submitted
- We send out interrogatory medical information requests when a doctor is
unclear on his or her findings.
- If need be, we schedule appointments for our client to be seen by doctors.
- If the doctor is an “Agreed Medical Evaluator” (AME), we contact
defendants and request a joint interrogatory medical information request.
- We meet with our clients to prepare them for depositions, review evidence,
and do whatever is necessary to prepare them for trial.
Following these steps allows us to better understand your case needs and
help you accomplish your legal goals.
Call Our Glendale Workers' Compensation Attorneys for Assistance Today
award-winning attorneys are
available 24/7 via email to all our clients and we offer some cases on a contingency
fee basis. We are pioneers in our field, dedicated to helping our clients.